*Queen Wave* Oh! OH! I’d like to thank my mother and…

Awards! More awards! haha  Oh I love me some awards, have I mentioned? It makes me feel special!  Yes, I really am that easy.
top_10_badge

The girls from Haute Lacquer and The Manicured Monkey have sent me the Top 10 Award! Thank you thank you!

Rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.

Oh jeez, the only cosmetics I’m into at all is nails… let me think of what my favorite polishes are at the moment (that I own and have tried).

1. Nfu Oh 40
2. Nfu Oh 68
3. OPI Pirates Collection
4. Essence Circus Confetti
5. Orly SHINE
6. Essence Nail Art Twin Troy
7. OPI Katy Perry Collection
8. Miss Cop Diamante Blanc
9. Seche Vite Fast Dry Topcoat
10. Sinful Colors Frenzy

sunshine

I also received the Sunshine Award from Neeka at In The Life of a Milf!  Thank you SNICKERDOODLE! hehe

1) Favourite color – Purple
2) Favorite Animal – Dogs
3) Favourite number – 12
4) what perfume am i using right now – White Diamonds
5) Something you always wear with you and identifies you- my wedding rings
6) What's your passion? Photography
7) Getting or giving presents? – Getting!
8) What was the last eyeshadow you used? – I don’t wear eyeshadow
9) Favourite day of the week – Sunday .
10) Are your nails painted right now? Duh, yeah!

I am gong to cheat and tag 10 people for BOTH of these awards.  If I pick ten people with blogs I really like, they are deserving of both I figure!  I understand that some probably already have the awards but that’s ok, they will just feel extra special.

1. Rebecca Likes Nails
2. The Trace Face Philes
3. Good Lack, Nail
4. Nailside
5. A Day in the Life of Dollface
6. Beauty by Kayla Shevonne
7. Trailer Hood Chic
8. Das Experiment
9. Shadow's Nail Art
10. The Nailasaurus


9 comments:

Anonymous,  June 23, 2011 at 11:01 AM  

thanks for the tag :) and the 2 in 1 award ceremony :)))

Jane June 23, 2011 at 11:21 AM  

Thanks for tagging me! :-)

Shadow June 25, 2011 at 6:01 AM  

Thank you!! I see some of your new polishes quickly became a favorite! yay!

~*~ Dollface ~*~ June 26, 2011 at 12:01 PM  

Awww you are a sweetheart, Breigh! Thank you so much!

kate June 30, 2011 at 9:18 AM  

congrats on the awards

i still have a ton to go through lol

btw i got here from the member's blog of our fb group.

new follower :)

hope u check out my blog too

http://www.nailsbykatevergara.com/

xoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors So Far

  © Gettin' Girlie Design by Emporium Digital