Yay I’m Stylish!

At least Karin thinks so!  It makes me so happy to know that someone enjoys my newbie nails blog!
styleawardlg

To formally accept my award I must follow the four rules shown below.
THE RULES:
1. Thank and link back to the person who sent you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Spread the love. Award recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
That should be simple enough! 
The person who gave me the award is Karin from Karin's Nail Blog.


Three things about myself…
  1. I rarely drink anything but water.  People think I’m trying to be cheap when I am out or if I’m visiting they always try to urge me to have something else, but I honestly just like drinking water best.  A lot of other drinks just make me more thirsty than I was to begin with.
  2. I wish I could have long beautiful nails but they still break on me all the darn time, it’s so frustrating!
  3. My favorite movie series is Anne of Green Gables, I am watching it while I type this.
  4. I love turtles, I used to own a lot of them but I had a lack of space and now I only have two.
  5. I have two tattoos and 11 piercings, 9 of them are in my ears.
  6. I’m a total photography nut. I love taking and editing photos even more than I love nail polish.
  7. I wish I enjoyed cooking more than I do, but no matter how much I try it’s just not an interest that has ever grown on me.
The bloggers I’d like to share this award with are:
Nailside – I just LOVE her taped mani’s!!
Beauty by Kayla Shevonne – I am crazy about her nail art.
Shadow's Nail Art – An awesome gal with a great blog, and my very first swap partner!
Home Cooking With Sonya – This isn’t a nail blog but she is my friend and her cooking blog is awesome!
Nail Art Creations – A Dutchie!  Love her blog!


3 comments:

Rin May 28, 2011 at 9:45 AM  

Your welcome...I think every blog deserves an award, Cause it's not easy doing it everyday!!!

Sylvia May 28, 2011 at 6:16 PM  

Thanks for the award! I already filled it in a while ago, but I will add your name in it!

Whoa 11 piercings! How awesome is that! :) I have 3 tattoos myself but I'm affraid of taking any piercings :P

Jane May 29, 2011 at 11:04 PM  

Oooh thanks so much for your award! I feel so special, hahah. Loved reading the things about you and I see you've changed your lay-out, nice! A lot more girlie :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors So Far

  © Gettin' Girlie Design by Emporium Digital