Claire’s Red Glitter & More Stamp Whining!

redglitterbottle
Last week I was in town with a friend and went to Claire’s to see if they had the Mood Polish, but apparently it’s not available in the Netherlands. BOOOO!!  Instead I picked up a few other bottles… one of which is the above red glitter.  I thought it would look nice with the black polish I’d bought there previously.  I was right!
redglitter
I actually kept this one for quite some time because I liked it so much.  I admit I’m more partial to darker colors but all the Easter stuff around does have me thinking about pastel colors! 

I’m quite sad that I can’t get my hands on the mood colors.  Not that I figure they are anything fantastic but I just really like the idea of polish that changes color!  I’ve seen some that supposedly change color in the sun and those look fun too.  Perhaps I will look into those instead!

I have still not managed to get my Essence stampy set to work with the full nail patterns.  Has anyone tried these yet?  I know people who have tried the smaller designs and those work just fine for me, but not the full nail ones.  Maybe I’ll make a video of all the ways I have tried and see if anyone can come up with an answer (yes I did take the plastic off).  SO frustrating.  I really hope to get a Konad plate at one point to see if I have the same issue.  If that turns out to work really easily I’ll know the Essence full nail plate is just crap.


2 comments:

Shadow April 13, 2011 at 3:04 AM  

The polishes look great together! I didnt know you liked mood polishes. I ould deffinitly inlude some in our swap whenever your ready.

Breigh April 13, 2011 at 9:47 PM  

Hey that'd be great :) I haven't gotten out to pick up the Essence stuff yet but I will soon, promise!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors So Far

  © Gettin' Girlie Design by Emporium Digital