New Essence Magnetic Find

magnet

Look what I found today!  YAY!

 

I was under the impression that Essence stopped producing the magnetic polish but apparently it’s back!  I bought only one color (02 Hex Hex!) because I wanted to make sure it works before splurging on the rest. 

 

I noticed that they changed the magic, I wonder if it makes any difference.  I am also curious how you make other designs as from what I see on the box for the magnet, it only makes stripes.

 

I can’t wait to give it a try.  I’m a little hesitant to remove my cute pink mani from yesterday though.  I’m sure I won’t make it through the day without getting into this though. I’ll be back!



2 comments:

Shadow April 6, 2011 at 12:45 AM  

OMG more magnetic polishes!! your soo lucky we dont have Essence magnetic polishes here. Would you be willing to swap for some of these? Email me Caritom01@aol.com

Breigh April 6, 2011 at 8:33 AM  

Sure Shadow :) I sent you a reply by email!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors So Far

  © Gettin' Girlie Design by Emporium Digital