Pink for Suzie!

sparrow2
Recently a friend of mine found out that she has breast cancer.  This is something that has struck far too close far too many times for me.  She has been a real trooper though and her strength and optimism is inspiring.  She has been blogging about her experience and it’s quite an interesting read.  In fact, I find myself wishing that she’d started blogging long ago as I like her writing style.
The other day she asked that a group of us expats in our Facebook group do our toenails pink for Breast Cancer awareness, but I saw it just a few hours too late and had just gone for a pedicure yesterday and gotten a really cool blue color on my toes.  So, I did my nails instead… I’m sure it all counts.
I have a great story about my pedicure but I will share that next time!
Products used:
Essence Nail Art Protecting Base Coat
Sparrow Me The Drama (2 coats) from the Pirates collection by OPI
Fairy Dust by China Glaze
Seche Vite Topcoat


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors So Far

  © Gettin' Girlie Design by Emporium Digital