Monday Nail Art Challenge–Taped Mani

mondaytape
It’s been a while since I’ve taken part in PAA's Monday Nail Art Challenge as I was away on Holiday and then bummed about how my nails were ravaged by camping. Now I’m back though and just in time for one of my favorite themes – taping!!
This theme was largely inspired by Jane over at Nailside, who is the queen of taping.   She’s done more than one mani that I really love and have wanted to try.  I’m still working up the courage to try her Double Lightning Bolt!
I wasn’t ready to remove my mani from yesterday so I just taped and did some black over it, but I think the result was so cute!!
Products used:
Essence Nail Art Protecting Base Coat
Sparrow Me The Drama (2 coats) from the Pirates collection by OPI
Fairy Dust by China Glaze
Seche Vite Topcoat
Unnamed Black by Hot Topic


7 comments:

Unknown August 2, 2011 at 6:54 PM  

LOVE the Fairy Dust over SMtD. So girly and pretty! So, needless to say, I love the mani!

Unknown August 2, 2011 at 7:33 PM  

very nice! I like that the lines aren't parallel.. it makes it interesting to look at

Jane August 2, 2011 at 8:07 PM  

Hi Breigh, what an awesome mani! I love the colours/finishes you picked :-D

Alaina August 3, 2011 at 1:52 AM  

So cute! Love the sparkle peeking through. :)

Anonymous,  August 3, 2011 at 3:32 AM  

Super Cute. I love the pink peeking through.

Minty August 3, 2011 at 7:47 AM  

This is just too much, lol, so clean and perfect! I love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors So Far

  © Gettin' Girlie Design by Emporium Digital