Glitter Skittles Matte

What’s a girl to do when she has a great Glitter Skittles Mani and she knows it will need to be removed shortly?
skittlematte
skittlematte2
Mattify that sucker!!
I think they all look pretty cool with the matte finish, which is funny considering until not that long ago I wasn’t a fan of any matte at all.  Since I got the Essence Matte topcoat I have gotten in the habit of seeing what every mani looks like matted before I remove it.  Sometimes I like it so much I even wear the mani an extra day or two just to have a bit more time to enjoy it.
What do you think of glitters matted?


6 comments:

Kari June 2, 2011 at 8:58 AM  

That's so cool! I've never tried matte polishes or top coats as I've heard that they don't last long. However, you're making me want to give it a try. This looks awesome!

Unknown June 2, 2011 at 9:01 AM  

I'm a fan of matted glitters, especially over a dark color or over a shimmer! super pretty glitter combo!

Kelly June 2, 2011 at 10:28 AM  

All of those look uber awesome!! Especially the flakie

Breigh June 5, 2011 at 11:28 AM  

@Kari - Yeah this didn't last very long, started peeling in the shower the next morning. Oh well, I planned to remove it anyway but would have been pissed if I was looking for something that was going to last!

@MM - I'm becoming more and more of a fan of matte. I never thought I'd see the day haha

@Kelly - The flakie is one of my all time favorites. Because it's beautiful and because my hubby gave it to me as a surprise gift, which is so cool!

@Amber - Me too! I think I will matte everything now just to see how it looks - ESPECIALLY - glitters!

Jane June 9, 2011 at 10:40 PM  

Mattified glitterrr <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors So Far

  © Gettin' Girlie Design by Emporium Digital