Zebra Stamping

zebra1
The other day I wanted to try something cool with some Lego stickers my husband had.  I was going to paint my nails white and add the stickers to the nail and put a topcoat over, it was all very cool in my head.  It didn’t work out quite as I had hoped… The stickers were a little too thick, plastic rather than thin paper, and they wouldn’t stay bent to stick to the nail.  So I gave up.
I sat there with white nails and was wondering what to do with them.  I was feeling a little wild (rawr!) so I went for a Zebra print. I wish I’d thought of that on my recent trip to the zoo. Doh!
Products used:
Essence Nail Art Protecting Base Coat
Catrice Snow Motion (white)
Essence Black Stampy Polish
Seche Vite  Top Coat
Konad Plate M57


3 comments:

DebbyL June 20, 2011 at 11:28 PM  

OHMYgosh!! I LOVE the zebra print! SO cute!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors So Far

  © Gettin' Girlie Design by Emporium Digital