PAA’s Monday Nail Art Challenge–Galaxy Nails!


The PAA Monday Nail Art Challenge for this week was Galaxy Nails!! Oh I was so excited about this one because I wanted to try this for so long!

I have never done sponging before and I wasn’t sure I’d be able to get the effect I wanted but I think it worked out pretty well!

galaxy1
galaxy2
This is also often called Nebula nails, and I’m soooo in love.  I hope this one lasts a while because I really don’t want to take it off!

If you want to try this yourself, here is an easy tutorial!



The products I used for mine are:
Essence Nail Art Protecting Base Coat
Essence Multi Dimension XXL Shine Fatal
OPI (Pirates Collection) Sparrow Me The Drama
Essence (@Holographc.com Collection) Blue Ray
GOSH Green Hawaii
Catrice Bye, Bye Birdy!
Essence (50’s Girls Reloaded) Ahoy!
China Glaze Fairy Dust
Seche Vite Topcoat


7 comments:

fingers August 29, 2011 at 3:46 PM  

the first thing i said when i saw this was 'holy crap' this is so freakin cool!!! I want to try this! AwesomeAwesomeAwesome!!!!

Veronica August 29, 2011 at 5:15 PM  

This looks freakin' amazing!

Anonymous,  August 29, 2011 at 11:55 PM  

This is so great! I love it!

Cat August 30, 2011 at 2:37 AM  

Wow, That is incredible. Good job of sponging.

Unknown August 30, 2011 at 9:14 PM  

Great job, wow they are beautiful. I have to try this soon. :)
Hugs,
Melissa D

Swååfie August 30, 2011 at 10:26 PM  

Wow, you did a very good job! One of the best galaxy nails I've seen :O

SamanthaLee August 31, 2011 at 3:11 PM  

Your nails turned out fantastic!! I have been wanting to try galaxy nails for sometime now and yours are amazing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors So Far

  © Gettin' Girlie Design by Emporium Digital